- Convert 1080P/720P HD videos like MXF, MTS, TiVo, MOV, MKV...to any file types.
- Encode Canon footage, Sony shootings and more camera videos to fit different uses.
- Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
- Transcode HD video files for editing with Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, etc.
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Video Converter Ultimate is able to convert non-protected Blu-ray, DVD and other video files to your required formats.Create playable DVDs from AVI, MKV, WMV, MXF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MP4, VOB, M2TS, MTS, TiVo and many other video files.
OverviewPavtube HD Video Converter allows you to convert/transcode/encode HD video files from HD camcorders(JVC, Sony, Panasonic, and Cannon), TiVo DVRs and DVs to other A/V formats including MKV, MP4, VOB,MPG, MOV, AVI, DV, TS, FLV, 3GP, 3G2,MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A and more, which makes it possible for you to enjoy the HD videos on Android smartphones, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox, Xbox360, WD TV player, Video-DVD player, PSP, iPod, iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, BlackBerry,Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Samsung i9000 and edit HD contents in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink Power Director, Avid Media Composer, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, etc.
Optimized audio and video sync technology
The program adopted optimized audio and video sync technology, so as to output video with better quality and never let you be troubled by the audio and video sync issues.
Up to 6X faster conversion speed
Pavtube HD Video Converter takes full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
Trim and crop video
Trim function allows you to get a specific length of video accurately; while crop can help you cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily, so that you can enjoy a wider screen on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone.
Split selected video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
Merge multiple videos and replace original audio
Check the option "Merge into one file", you can join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion. Meanwhile, if you like, you can also replace the original audio with other music or sounds you want.
Add text, image, and video watermark
Its watermark function allows you to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark. Its video watermark function will add a picture-in-picture effect on your video.
The program provides you the snapshot function, which allows you to capture the thumbnails as your wallpapers or editing elements for future use.
Customize profile list and format
The upgraded Profile Manager allows you to arrange the profile list as you like. Hide the unwanted formats profile list and save customized format to Custom group for ease of use.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
Video formats (*.avi,*.divx, *.wmv, *.wma, *.asf, *.dvr-ms, *.wav, dts in wav, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ra, *.mov, *.qt, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.dv, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.m4a, *.aac, *.flv, *.f4v (YouTube, Hulu, Fox, etc.), *.dat, *.mpg, *.vob, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf (partial), *.mov from JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, Sony cameras and camcorders, *.m2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts (Blu-ray), *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv, *.tivo);
Audio formats (*.au, *.mp3, *.mp2, *.flac, *.ape, *.ogg, *.8svx, *.aiff,*.aif, *.caf, *.dts, *.smv, *.tta, *.voc)
Image formats (*.jpg, *.ico, *.bmp, *.png, *.gif, *.tiff)
Others (*.flc, *.fli,*.gxf, *.pss, *.mvi, *.mtv, *.vdr, *.pmf, *.pva, *.k3g, *.vp6, *.nsv, *.nuv, *.dmskm)
Common video formats:
(*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v, *.vob, *.dv)
HD video formats:
(*.mp4, *.mov, *.mpg, *.ts, *.mkv, *.wmv, *.avi)
Lossless video stream:
(*.vob , *.mpg, *.ts *.m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs)
Portable devices supported:
Apple products: Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4
Game consoles and media players: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player
Android tablet PC/smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S(Vibrant/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Mesmerize...), Amazon Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet
General MP4 players:PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.
Windows Phone 7 phones: Samsung Focus, HTC Surround, LG Quantum, HTC HD 7.
Other popular cell phones: Nokia N8/C7/E7, Blackberry, etc.
(*.flv, *.f4v, *.swf)
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A (Nokia M4A Audio)
The best conversion results
I downloaded several tryout programs in the past and found your program to give the best conversion results. I also like the many conversion options that your program includes. Nov. 23, 2010
Run faster and more reliably than other converters
I can find no problems with the files converted using the latest version of HD Converter. Again I thank you for listening to my pleas concerning the audio/video sync. HD Converter is now a great pleasure to use. It seems to run faster and more reliably than other converters and it accepts a very wide variety of formats. For me, Pavtube HD Converter has gone from being a great disappointment to being my preferred conversion program which I use almost daily. Oct. 8, 2010
Good quality way to Xvid
The Prog is very good and the only one which converts H264 MPEG 4 AVC video recordings in a correct and good quality way to Xvid!! Sep. 8, 2010
The ability to link multiple clips together has been a lifesaver
I have been using your software as a rudimentary editing system, since our editing system is not in yet. I am converting MXF files to MPEG-2 files to send to media outlets. We use Panasonic P2 cameras, and without the editing software, we were unable to push video out. With your product, we have been able to easily convert the files to mpeg, and ship them to our ftp site for the media, then post them to our You Tube site. The ability to link multiple clips together has been a lifesaver. I have told my friends about this product and highly recommended it! Aug. 11, 2010
Money well spent
I've just bought a Canon EOS 7D camera, which creates video in H.264/MOV format (up to 1920x1080) but my editing software (Magix Edit Pro 14) will not touch these MOV files. I am very pleased with Pavtube as it does a fine job of conversion, into any format that I could possibly need - now or in the future. So, overall I think it was money well spent. Jan. 30, 2010
Pavtube HD Video Converter is the 5th video converter I tried and the only one I have had no problems with. I have been using the H.264 AC3 codec to covert m2ts files at a native 1080p resolution. Other converters were usually ok but there would always be one or two things that didn't work as I liked, not so with your converter. Jan. 27, 2010
Works great and satisfy your needs
I have downloaded the updated version per the instructions. All seems to be working fine now. I found your software through a search engine (MSN) and compared it to 3 others with the trial versions prior to selecting Pavetube to buy. Overall, I am satisfied with the product. March 12, 2009Q: How to update Pavtube Software?
A: Please click here to see the detailed steps.Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa.
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: We have a copy of pavtube software in order to be able to convert MXF files created on a Panasonic AJ-HPX3100G camera, but it’s unable to read the MXF files now in the software. In the preview window, the picture is gray. If I convert it to mov or any other format, the screen is also gray.
A: This problem may happen to MXF files recorded in AVC-Intra 100 mode. AVC-Intra is a new codec that further advances HD production. Currently pavtube can deal with the AVC-Intra 50 codec, in the camera recorder you can choose to shoot under AVC-Intra 50 mode, pavtube has no problem to convert it. We will add support for AVC-Intra 100 codec soon.Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.Q: How can I get AAC/ AC3 5.1 channels as output audio?
A: You can click ‘Settings’ button and select ‘5.1 channels’ from the drop-down list of Audio Channel. Please note that piratical output formats do not support 5.1 channels.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Windows products.Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
- Transcode AVCHD/MTS/MXF/MOV to Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 friendly format
- How to convert down Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 HD MXF to MPEG files?
- How to convert MTS to FLV, F4V and SWF format for uploading to Internet?
- 10 Must Have Apps for New iPhone 5
- Transcode/convert Nikon D3200 H.264 MOV files to MP4
- Nikon S800C video converter-Convert S800C MOV videos on windows and Mac Mountain Lion
- How to convert Nikon D7000 MOV shootings to AVI/WMV video for editing?
- Convert Canon 60D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV for editing and playing back
- Convert Canon Powershot S95 MOV HD to AVI/WMV video for editing
- How to import Canon MXF video to Cyberlink PowerDirector for editing?
- Convert Canon XF305 .mxf footage to .vob format for playing on TV
- How to convert P2 MXF files to AVI format?
- Convert 1080p AVCHD files for editing in Pinnacle Studio
- Import and edit Nikon D3200 MOV video in Adobe Premiere
- convert canon T2i video to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV…
- Solution for Playing MKV with Kindle Fire Tab
- Best Way to Enjoy Galaxy Tab VOB Movies
- Convert 1080p MTS Videos to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Play AVCHD Video on Dune HD Player?
- Merge and Convert Sony XR160 AVCHD Videos for Uploading to YouTube
184.108.40.206Dec 20, 2016
1. New version: v220.127.116.11 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264
and H.265/HEVC codec. Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics
card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
18.104.22.16852Jun 04, 2013
Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Solved MXF to AVI/MPG conversion process errors
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
4.2.0Sep 06, 2012
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
4.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
- Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
- Fixed some bugs.
4.0.9Apr 27, 2012
- New presets for Apple TV Dolby Digital 5.1 audio pass-through.
- Optimization to split operation and effect setting.
- Now support 2D to 3D conversion by setting 3D effect in Video Editor panel.
4.0.8Apr 19, 2012
- Now loads MXF files by directory/in batch.
- Renamed Audio Replace to Audio Editor, and include more functions.
- Improved output video quality for Apple TV 3.
- Added presets for these devices: HTC One X, Dell Streak 5/7/10, LG Optimus Vu, Pantech Element, Eden Tab, ASUS Padfone, Toshiba Excite X10, Archos 80 G9 Tablet, Archos 101 G9, and Nokia Lumia 900.
- Corrected calculation method to show more accurate estimate output file size.
4.0.7Mar 27, 2012
- Added optimized 1080p MP4 format to support the 3rd generation Apple TV.
- Added customized preset for Sony PS Vita.
- Modified user interface language.
- Made some minor adjustment to the profiles of Archos 101 Internet Tablet, iPad 3 and Avid DNxHD.
What's next? Price: $35